• The sessions are dedicated to topics that affect academic and professional decisions which are deeply connected to professional
• It consists of group sessions and can be complemented with personal sessions if need be.
• The program focuses on each participant individually, paying attention to their psychological profile, worldview and distinctive perception of collective dynamics.
• It is built on the principles of coaching and personal development. It is a perfect addition to a study program and relates to the first work experience.
The program is designed for students who want to define their purpose and goals regarding their professional future and enter real life during their studies fulfilment.
• The sessions are “experiential”. They are based on individual or collective experiences rather than passing on information or sharing practices, analyses or views. Offered activities lead the participants to deeper cognition of themselves and constructive projection into their professional future.
• We focus on psychological, sociological, philosophical and oneiric resorts of each individual or group.
• We believe that each individual can act as an architect of her/his own future.
• We believe that a conscious building of one’s own view of their professional future helps to reach professional success and satisfaction. .
• The method is built on several core mechanisms that are intended to affect the construction of the true self and one’s perception of the self:
• We believe that articulating individual perspective with group feedback and emotions anchors durably the teachings and discoveries in the participant’s mind
DURATION AND FORM
Duration: Half-day sessions per topic
2 sessions can be held in a day. However, each workshop requires a lot of energy and focus from the group and generates outcomes that need to be digested. Our recommendation is one session per day for the same group.
Target population: 1st – 3rd year of Bachelors Degree
Group size: 8 - 10 people
Venue: University Campus or ad-hoc authentic places that suit specific topics
BENEFITS & OUTCOMES
A coaching and individual approach teaches the participants self-empowerment in their area of professional projection and following actions. The participants will learn through experience how to make deeply grounded choices in an intuitive and spontaneous way. They will learn how to make decisions for themselves, not barred by fear, fully assuming the impact of their actions in the real world. Students are far more likely to follow through with their own choices than when someone else has offered or made them on their behalf albeit for their sake.
Going through the program will lead to